1. Target date for resuming in-person worship – Sunday, June 14th, 2020.
- Return to in-person worship as a community
- Minimize risk to our members and between the 2 congregations
- Set a single, consistent standard for all who are using the building
3. Preparations that will occur prior to our first service
- Hand sanitizer stations in all open parts of building
- Increased frequency and thoroughness of cleaning services
- Auditorium seating adjusted to allow 6-feet distance
- Sanitizing supplies on hand
- Cleaning procedures established and documented. Extra cleaning to occur after each service.
- Communion procedures adjusted
- Signage in place to remind of distance and sanitizing
- Building use limited to Reynoldsburg Church of Christ and La Iglesia Gracia de Jesucristo
4. Available Rooms at First
- Prayer Room
- Auditorium Foyer
- Baptistery and work area behind
- Offices – only authorized people
- Restrooms in auditorium foyer
5. High risk persons should STAY HOME for now.
6. Anyone who is ill should STAY HOME.
7. For now, we will NOT be having:
- In-person Bible classes Sundays or Wednesdays.
- Children’s Church during worship time
- Attended nursery during worship
- Potlucks or other fellowships
- Coffee station in the kitchen
- Water fountains – please bring your own water bottle if needed.
- Any operations in our kitchen
- Old auditorium will be closed temporarily
- Classroom wing will be closed temporarily
8. We WILL be continuing:
- Online worship for those unable to attend in person
- Bulletin in email format (a few printed copies will be available for those who don’t have email)
- Small Groups via Zoom: Men – every Saturday at 9 AM, Ladies every Thurs at 11:00 AM & 5:30 PM, Book of Luke every Sunday 5 PM.
9. Sanitation and distancing:
- 6 ft distance between family groups at all times
- Proceed directly into auditorium on arrival, and directly outside after worship. Do not congregate in foyer.
- AVOID handshakes or hugs
- Please ask children NOT to run/play in the building.
- All to wear facial coverings/masks at all times (under age 2, or unable to wear them).
- We will provide hand sanitizer in key locations. Wash hands/use sanitizer frequently
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- All high touch surfaces sanitized before and after each service
- Doors propped open or held by a dedicated person to minimize contact
10. Worship changes:
- Sunday worship service at 10:30 AM. Worship to be shortened to minimize exposure and restroom usage.
- Family groups sit together in auditorium, 6 ft apart. We will organize the seats to maintain proper social distancing.
- Use of prepackaged communion – pick up on way in, partake together, then dispose on way out.
- Contributions either online, by check or cash left with one of the Elders, or deposited in boxes by auditorium doors.
- Responses to invitation will be handled by elders/ministers in masks.
- Dismissal by row after closing prayer, starting in back.